Join Our Cincinnati Veterinary Team
Come work for one of the best veterinary hospitals in Greater Cincinnati!
Companion Animal Medical Centre is the perfect place if you love dogs and cats and 3-day weekends! Never work a weekend again at Companion Animal Medical Centre.
Companion Animal Medical Centre is Hiring!
The following positions are available:
- Registered Veterinary Technician
Call to Apply
Show us you are serious by speaking with our practice manager, or even Dr. Steffen herself. After a quick conversation, we will ask you to send your resume and references.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Current Available Positions Details
Registered Veterinary Technician
The veterinary technician needs to aide Dr. Gwendolyn Steffen DVM in running her practice and caring for the pet patients (dogs and cats only).
We offer a fun, team-orientated work environment where no 2 days are alike! Plus, we’re only open Monday through Thursday so you can enjoy a 3-day weekend every weekend!
Full-time positions are available.
$18 – $25 an hour based on experience.
- Anesthesia induction
- Endotracheal intubation
- Monitoring vital signs and obtaining T.P.R
- Placement of IV catheters
- Intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous administration of certain medications
- Venipuncture and cystocentesis
- Suturing wounds
- Performing dental prophylaxis
- Administering controlled substances
- Removing sutures, drains, and staples
- Implanting microchips
- Taking radiographs
- Using proper restraints
- Processing laboratory samples
- Administering non-rabies vaccinations and other subcutaneous injections
- Administering oral and topical medications
- Administering class IV laser therapy and ozone treatments
All are welcome to apply!
1-year experience with a veterinary practice preferred.