- Having your female cat or dog spayed reduces their risk of developing breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in 50% of dogs and 90% of cats.
- Neutering your male cat prevents unwanted behavior such as urine marking, roaming, fighting, and aggression.
- Pets are much safer when they're at home. Spaying or neutering helps prevent roaming behavior, making it far more likely your pets will stick close to home and be easier to locate in the unfortunate event they're lost.
- Kittens as young as 8 weeks old can be safely neutered or spayed, completely preventing your female cat from ever going into heat or your male cat from urine spraying.
- Having your pet spayed or neutered is much more cost effective than taking care of an unexpected litter of kittens.
- The number of both cats and dogs euthanized each year has been decreasing in part to spay and neuter campaigns. We'd love to see this continue!
- Your pets will be as sleek as ever! The idea that having your pet spayed or neutered will make them overweight is a myth.
Caring For Cats and Dogs in Greater Cincinnati!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Sa: 8:00 AM - Noon
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 State Route 28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150