Together We Can Get Through This!
Below is our official ‘what you need to know’ information regarding your visit to our office during the Spring and Summer of 2021.
Please remember, this is for everyone’s safety!
We must follow the state’s guidelines as well.
Thank you so much for understanding.
During Your Visit to CAMC Right Now
To be allowed within the facility, the following measures must be taken (no exceptions) or you will need to remain in your vehicle:
- You will be required to wear your own mask and gloves while you are inside the practice.
- You must be maintaining the social distancing rules.
- To the best of your knowledge, you must not have been exposed to COVID 19 within a 14 day period before your visit.
- After contacting the office to let us know you are here, please remain in your vehicle until we come out for you.
- You still have the option to remain in your vehicle during the appointment and continue to receive curbside assistance.
We understand not being able to stay with your pet during their appointment has been very stressful for all parties involved and we are attempting to find a way to balance this while also keeping the staff of CAMC, clients, and their pets healthy. We apologize for any inconvenience these rules may cause you.
Remember, the health of you, your pets, and my staff is my top priority, and everyone at CAMC thanks you for your patience and understanding!
Caring For Cats & Dogs in Greater Cincy!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 OH-28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150