Pet Care Financing Options
Spread the cost out over months with 0% interest rate options.
Financing Options Are Available For Veterinary Services
Dr. Gwendolyn Steffen and Companion Animal Medical Centre know unexpected pet care needs can really strain your finances. We have solutions to meet almost any budget.
0% Interest Pet Care Financing
We have teamed up with CareCredit to offer our clients the best financing around.
CareCredit has financing options with 0% interest for up to 18 months.
In other words, you can spread the cost of your vet bill over 18 months without paying a penny in interest!
Video About Financing
Learn more about how financing the cost of your pet care needs works by watching this short video.
CareCredit healthcare credit card for the veterinary care of your dog or cat.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to recommended treatment for your pet immediately, and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.* With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your pet’s follow-up care as well as annual exams and vaccines.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Visit www.carecredit.com for details.
Pay Your Vet Bill Over Time
You can use the tool below to find out the exact amount you would be looking at for your specific needs based on the cost of your pet’s service. To get you a quick idea of how affordable our financing is, we have prepared a quick example.
Monthly Payment Example
We’ll use $2,400 for the cost of the veterinary service in this example.
6, 12 & 18-Month Options With 0% Interest
|Number of Months||Monthly Payment|
24, 36 & 48-Month Options With Interest
|Number of Months||Monthly Payment|
Find Your Exact Monthly Amount
Pet Health Services
Read Our Reviews!
Meet Your Team
Shop Online & Save
Sleep easy knowing you purchased the right products to properly care for your pets! Get all of your questions answered by the veterinary team at Companion Animal Medical Centre and then enjoy super convenient online ordering.
- Having your female cat or dog spayed reduces their risk of developing breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in 50% of dogs and 90% of cats.
- Neutering your male cat prevents unwanted behavior such as urine marking, roaming, fighting, and aggression.
- Pets are much safer when they're at home. Spaying or neutering helps prevent roaming behavior, making it far more likely your pets will stick close to home and be easier to locate in the unfortunate event they're lost.
- Kittens as young as 8 weeks old can be safely neutered or spayed, completely preventing your female cat from ever going into heat or your male cat from urine spraying.
- Having your pet spayed or neutered is much more cost effective than taking care of an unexpected litter of kittens.
- The number of both cats and dogs euthanized each year has been decreasing in part to spay and neuter campaigns. We'd love to see this continue!
- Your pets will be as sleek as ever! The idea that having your pet spayed or neutered will make them overweight is a myth.
Caring For Cats and Dogs in Greater Cincinnati!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Sa: 8:00 AM - Noon
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 State Route 28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150