Pet Care Plans For Kittens
Your kitten is one of a kind and our pet care plans for kittens were designed to give your kitten one of a kind care. For a low monthly cost, you can cover all your kitten’s unique needs.
Preventative Health Care For Kittens
Congratulations on your new furry bundle of joy!
If you’ve just become the proud owner of a new kitten, you might feel a little overwhelmed with the needs of your new pet. Your kitten companion may be curious and ready to explore, but they need special care when compared to their older counterparts.
If you want to give your kitten the best start in life and save money while doing it, our pet care plans for kittens may be just what you’re looking for.
Healthy Kittens Make For Happy Homes
Getting a new kitten is very exciting and you no doubt already have your hands full with getting to know your new companion.
Kittens need extra care if you want to give them a head start in life so they can stick by your side for as long as possible.
Our kitten pet care plan focuses on:
- Year-round protection from flea and ticks. A flea infestation can be a serious problem for kittens that may lead to anemia or even prove fatal. We’ll make sure your kitten is protected from infestations.
- Say goodbye to parasites! Many kittens are born with intestinal parasites. Regular screenings and prevention will keep your kitten healthy inside and outside.
- Vaccinations. Vaccinations protect your kitten from many serious ailments, many of which can be fatal.
- Regular exams. Exams are the best tool in detecting health issues early so we can treat them before they become serious.
What’s Included in the Kitten Health Care Plan?
- 2 wellness examinations
- 1 extended examination
- Core vaccinations
(panleukopenia, rhinotraceitis, calicivirus, chlamydia, leukemia, rabies)
- Fecal screening w/ Giardia
- 12 months of Revolution Plus
(heartworm / flea / tick prevention)
- 4 toenail trimmings
- 10% off products and services not mentioned above
(excluding veterinary prescription diets and boarding)
- Optional Dental Cleaning Add-On
(Includes IV catheterization with IV fluid therapy, pre- and post-antibiotics, pain management, hand ultrasonic scaling, polishing, fluoride, therapy laser treatment, toenail trim)
Year-Round Protection For Kittens at a Low Cost
Unfortunately, younger pets such as kittens are more vulnerable to health issues, and what could be a minor issue for an older cat may be a serious risk for kittens.
At Companion Animal Medical Centre we believe that owners should never have to make sacrifices to make sure their pets receive the care they need.
For a low monthly payment of $42.22, you can rest assured your kitten’s health will be covered without having to worry about the cost of medical care.
Shop For Holistic Pet Products
If you are into holistic care for your dog or cat, we are willing to be you want to make sure your pet is getting the best of the best when it comes to pet products. Dr. Steffen is happy to consult with you before you make a purchase to ensure you are getting exactly what you think you are!
Caring For Cats & Dogs in Greater Cincy!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 OH-28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150