Pet Care Plans For Dogs
At our Milford veterinary center, we believe that all dogs deserve the best care possible. Our pet care plans for dogs have been carefully designed to keep your dog healthy year round while saving you money.
Year Round Care at the Lowest Cost
It’s an undeniable fact that dogs are faithful, loyal, and loving companions, but they’re also an investment.
The yearly costs for owning a dog can add up fast even before you factor in the cost of regular exams, vaccinations, and protection from fleas, ticks, and parasites.Our pet care plans for dogs were created with the goal of providing all dogs with the year round care they need while also saving owners’ money on the cost of services and exams.
The Benefits of Preventative Care
Every dog owner wants their dog to live a long and healthy life. Preventative care is a vital part of keeping your dog healthy for as long as possible.
Nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing what should have been a minor and easily treatable issue turn into a serious health problem because it wasn’t detected early enough.
The benefits of preventative care include:
- Regular exams catch potential issues before they have a chance to become serious health problems.
- Heartworms thrive in Ohio thanks to the Ohio River. Year round protection from fleas, ticks, and parasites keeps your dog infestation free and protects them from the serious health complications that come from such an infestation.
- Vaccinations protect your dog from many serious aliments, some of which can be fatal. If you’re worried about over-vaccinating your dog, we also offer titer testing to make sure your dog is always protected.
- Yearly fecal screenings protect not only your dog, but you as well. Certain forms of intestinal parasites can be passed to humans or other pets.
What’s Included in the Dog Pet Care Plan?
- 2 wellness examinations
- 1 extended examination
- Core vaccinations
- Heartworm, ehrlichia, lyme, & anaplasmosis screening
(parvo, distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, leptospirosis, influenza (both strains), bordetella, rabies)
- Fecal screening w/ Giardia
- 12 months of Simparica
(flea and tick protection)
- 12 months of ProHeart® injectable
(heartworm / intestinal parasite prevention)
- 4 toenail trimmings
- 10% off products and services not mentioned above
(excluding veterinary prescription diets and boarding)
Pet Care Plans Designed For Any Budget
Here at Companion Animal Medical Centre, we understand that sometimes things happen and budgets change.
Our pet care plans for dogs are designed to cover the yearly health care needs of your dog with a simple monthly payment of $43.25-$51.54 depending on the size of your dog.
Our goal is to make year round care as accessible as possible for all owners. On average, our pet care plans save owners $200 or more dollars a year and you can rest assured your pet will receive the care they need year round for the lowest cost possible.
Shop For Holistic Pet Products
If you are into holistic care for your dog or cat, we are willing to be you want to make sure your pet is getting the best of the best when it comes to pet products. Dr. Steffen is happy to consult with you before you make a purchase to ensure you are getting exactly what you think you are!
- Having your female cat or dog spayed reduces their risk of developing breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in 50% of dogs and 90% of cats.
- Neutering your male cat prevents unwanted behavior such as urine marking, roaming, fighting, and aggression.
- Pets are much safer when they're at home. Spaying or neutering helps prevent roaming behavior, making it far more likely your pets will stick close to home and be easier to locate in the unfortunate event they're lost.
- Kittens as young as 8 weeks old can be safely neutered or spayed, completely preventing your female cat from ever going into heat or your male cat from urine spraying.
- Having your pet spayed or neutered is much more cost effective than taking care of an unexpected litter of kittens.
- The number of both cats and dogs euthanized each year has been decreasing in part to spay and neuter campaigns. We'd love to see this continue!
- Your pets will be as sleek as ever! The idea that having your pet spayed or neutered will make them overweight is a myth.
Caring For Cats and Dogs in Greater Cincinnati!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Sa: 8:00 AM - Noon
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 State Route 28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150