Pet Care Plans For Puppies
Puppies have unique medical needs during their early years. Our pet care plans for puppies were carefully created to ensure your puppy gets all the care they need to have a great start in life while saving you money in the process.
Year Round Puppy Protection
If you’re the proud owner of a puppy, you know that your adorable little bundle of joy is ready to take on the world already, but if you want your puppy to have the very best start in life, they also need the very best year round care to keep them healthy, thriving, and growing.
The needs of puppies vary greatly when compared to their adult or aging counterparts. That’s why instead of having one pet care plan for dogs, we’re created a separate health care plan just for puppies so you can rest assured your puppy is receiving the right care at the right age.
A Head Start On Health
Puppy owners know that puppies are a lot of work and require a lot of care. You’ve got your hands full with worrying about housebreaking your puppy, training them, and dealing with teething already!
We can help with your puppy’s health care needs so you can focus on spending time with your new companion.
Our puppy pet care plan focuses on:
- Vaccinations. Vaccinations are a vital part in protecting your puppy from serious or potentially fatal diseases.
- Flea, tick, and parasite prevention. Flea infestations can cause anemia in puppies if not stopped early, and most puppies will need to be de-wormed by the time they’re 7 weeks old.
- Regular exams. Puppies grow fast and regular exams allow us to detect and treat any health issues before they become serious.
- Fecal screenings. Intestinal parasites are very common in puppies. We’ll make sure your puppy is parasite free.
What’s Included in the Puppy Pet Care Plan?
- 2 wellness examinations
- 1 extended examination
- Core vaccinations
- Heartworm, ehrlichia, lyme, & anaplasmosis screening
(parvo, distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, leptospirosis, influenza (both strains), bordetella, rabies)
- Fecal screening w/ Giardia
- 12 months of Simparica
(flea and tick protection)
- 12 months of ProHeart® injectable
(heartworm / intestinal parasite prevention)
- 4 toenail trimmings
- 10% off products and services not mentioned above
(excluding veterinary prescription diets and boarding)
Save Money and Rest Easy
There’s no denying that younger pets can be more suspectible to illness and disease, and with illness and disease come expensive treatments and potential heartbreak.
At Companion Animal Medical Centre we firmly believe that health care for pets should be accessible even on a budget, so you can rest assured your pet will never have to go without the medical care they need.
For one simple monthly payment, you can guarantee your puppy’s health care needs will be covered and doing so will save you money. Our pet care plans save people an average of $200 or more dollars a year.
Shop For Holistic Pet Products
If you are into holistic care for your dog or cat, we are willing to be you want to make sure your pet is getting the best of the best when it comes to pet products. Dr. Steffen is happy to consult with you before you make a purchase to ensure you are getting exactly what you think you are!
- Having your female cat or dog spayed reduces their risk of developing breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in 50% of dogs and 90% of cats.
- Neutering your male cat prevents unwanted behavior such as urine marking, roaming, fighting, and aggression.
- Pets are much safer when they're at home. Spaying or neutering helps prevent roaming behavior, making it far more likely your pets will stick close to home and be easier to locate in the unfortunate event they're lost.
- Kittens as young as 8 weeks old can be safely neutered or spayed, completely preventing your female cat from ever going into heat or your male cat from urine spraying.
- Having your pet spayed or neutered is much more cost effective than taking care of an unexpected litter of kittens.
- The number of both cats and dogs euthanized each year has been decreasing in part to spay and neuter campaigns. We'd love to see this continue!
- Your pets will be as sleek as ever! The idea that having your pet spayed or neutered will make them overweight is a myth.
Caring For Cats and Dogs in Greater Cincinnati!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Sa: 8:00 AM - Noon
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 State Route 28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150