25% Off Spay and Neuter Services
Dr. Steffen and the holistic veterinary team at Companion Animal Medical Centre love meeting new kittens and puppies, but if you have no plans on breeding your pets, having them spayed or neutered does more than just prevent unwanted pregnancies.
For March 2021, our Milford veterinarian clinic has a special offer that you’re sure to love no matter if you’re a dog owner or a cat owner.
March 2021’s Spay and Neuter Special
Having your pets spayed or neutered has numerous health benefits for both dogs and cats beyond just preventing a surprise litter.
For the entire month of March, you can protect your pet from unwanted pregnancies, reproductive cancer, and dangerous behaviors like roaming and aggression while saving 25% in the process.
Having Your Cat Spayed or Neutered
It’s an unfortunate fact that almost one million cats are euthanized each year simply due to overpopulation and lack of available homes. Having your cat spayed or neutered helps curb the number of unwanted cats in the world.
Many owners feel having their cats spayed or neutered isn’t necessary, especially when it comes to inside cats. However accidents happen and even if your cat remains indoors for the rest of their lives, the health benefits of having your feline companions spayed or neutered far outweigh the risks.
Benefits of Spaying or Neutering Pets
- Having your female cat or dog spayed reduces their risk of developing breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in 50% of dogs and 90% of cats.
- Neutering your male cat prevents unwanted behavior such as urine marking, roaming, fighting, and aggression.
- Pets are much safer when they’re at home. Spaying or neutering helps prevent roaming behavior, making it far more likely your pets will stick close to home and be easier to locate in the unfortunate event they’re lost.
- Kittens as young as 8 weeks old can be safely neutered or spayed, completely preventing your female cat from ever going into heat or your male cat from urine spraying.
- Having your pet spayed or neutered is much more cost effective than taking care of an unexpected litter of kittens or puppies.
- The number of both cats and dogs euthanized each year has been decreasing in part to spay and neuter campaigns. We’d love to see this continue!
- Your pets will be as sleek as ever! The idea that having your pet spayed or neutered will make them overweight is a myth.
Having Your Dog Spayed or Neutered
When it comes to having pets spayed or neutered, a lot of focus is put on cats, but having dogs spayed or neutered is equally important both for their health and for preventing overpopulation.
Over 670,000 dogs are euthanized each year and cancer has become the leading cause of death in dogs over 10 years of age. Having your dog spayed or neutered drastically decreases or eliminates the possibility of your dog developing certain forms of reproductive cancers such as mammary, uterine, or testicular cancer.
Caring For Cats & Dogs in Greater Cincy!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 OH-28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150