$25 Dollars Off All Dental Cleanings
Dental hygiene is a cornerstone in keeping pets healthy, happy, and pain free for life.
For August 2020, our Milford veterinarian clinic has a special offer that is sure to leave your pet smiling.
August 2020’s Dental Cleaning Special
Dental cleanings are often overlooked when it comes to preventative care, or considered unnecessary by pet owners, but in truth they’re a vital part of protecting the health of your pet.
For the entire month of August, you can protect your pet from dental disease and the complications that come with it and save money while doing so. Plus, we’ll throw in a free swag bag!
Pet Teeth Cleaning Special Offer
$25 off your pet’s dental cleaning service!
Healthy Smiles and Healthy Pets
Our discount dental cleaning special proved to be so popular that we couldn’t resist bringing it back!
This special applies to all grades, so whether your pet needs a simple cleaning or a more in-depth scaling, you can rest assured you’ll get the best price possible.
Why Dental Cleanings Are Important
- While brushing your pet’s teeth daily is the best way to prevent dental related issues, not all pets will tolerate a daily brushing. Dental cleanings can lessen the impact of a less than optimal brushing schedule.
- Dental cleanings allow us to examine your pet’s teeth and find and treat issues such as cavities and damaged teeth.
- We can clean under your pet’s gums during dental cleanings, allowing us to remove harmful bacteria. Say goodbye to dog breath!
- Between 50 to 90% of cats older than 4 years old have some form of dental disease. 80% of dogs have some form of dental disease by the time they’re 3 years old. If you don’t want your pet to be a part of those percentages, dental cleanings are a must.
- Periodontal disease doesn’t just affect your pet’s teeth and gums. If left untreated, bacteria from the mouth can cause damage to internal organs such as the heart, liver, and kidneys.
Bonus Swag Bag
Every client that schedules a teeth cleaning also gets a free swag bag!
What’s in the bag?
Each bag is valued at a minimum of $25 dollars and is full of surprises we’re sure both you and your pet will love. If you’d like to find out what comes in our swag bags, schedule your pet’s dental cleaning now!
- Having your female cat or dog spayed reduces their risk of developing breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in 50% of dogs and 90% of cats.
- Neutering your male cat prevents unwanted behavior such as urine marking, roaming, fighting, and aggression.
- Pets are much safer when they're at home. Spaying or neutering helps prevent roaming behavior, making it far more likely your pets will stick close to home and be easier to locate in the unfortunate event they're lost.
- Kittens as young as 8 weeks old can be safely neutered or spayed, completely preventing your female cat from ever going into heat or your male cat from urine spraying.
- Having your pet spayed or neutered is much more cost effective than taking care of an unexpected litter of kittens.
- The number of both cats and dogs euthanized each year has been decreasing in part to spay and neuter campaigns. We'd love to see this continue!
- Your pets will be as sleek as ever! The idea that having your pet spayed or neutered will make them overweight is a myth.
Caring For Cats and Dogs in Greater Cincinnati!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Sa: 8:00 AM - Noon
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 State Route 28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150