Therapy Laser Treatments For Dogs and Cats
Therapy Laser Treatments targets tissue to decrease inflammation, decrease pain, and accelerate healing on a wide variety of conditions including pre-surgical, post-surgical, acute, and chronic disease states. Therapy Lasers can effectively reduce pain and inflammation associated with a variety of acute and chronic conditions, including everything noted in the graphic above.
We have a Class IV Therapy Laser ready to aid in the healing process of your pet in our Milford, Ohio veterinary office.
9 Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Laser therapy increases healing time following surgical procedures or traumatic injuries.
- Reduces scar tissue formation and scarring.
- Laser therapy can help your pet recover from infection quickly.
- Reduces the pain associated with chronic and acute conditions.
- Laser therapy is greatly beneficial for aging pets since it can help with arthritis, pain, and boost energy. We often hear things like, “She was just like a puppy again after her treatment!”
- It can aid nerve regeneration and nerve function.
- Laser therapy isn’t just for serious injuries and infections. It can also treat things like sprains and abnormal posture so your pet can get back to playing fast.
- Is your pet anxious? Laser therapy is relaxing and promotes the release of endorphins.
- Laser therapy is a totally drug free way to treat pain!
Pain Relief and Faster Healing
It’s a fact that nobody likes to see their pets suffering. When our dogs and cats are in pain, we’re in pain too. Therapy laser treatments are a non-invasive, drug free and relaxing way to bring your pet immediate relief from both chronic and acute pain or speed up the healing process following a procedure or injury.
Companion Animal Medical Centre uses Class IV Laser Treatments to reduce inflammation, decrease pain, and speed up the healing process of damaged tissue. Laser therapy is highly beneficial for aliments such as degenerative joint disease, fractures, wounds, infections, pre and postsurgical care, and forms of inflammation such as sprains and strains, inflammatory bowel disease, or arthritis.
But best of all, to your pet, a laser therapy treatment feels just like a relaxing massage!
Caring For Cats & Dogs in Greater Cincy!
Mo: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tu: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
We: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Th: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Fr: 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Companion Animal Medical Centre
Your Local Veterinarian In Cincinnati, OH
922 OH-28, Unit C
Milford, OH 45150